I don’t know who the head of Bethesda is. I’ll assume it’s John Bethesda Softworks. Hello, Mr Bethesda Softworks! Mind if I call you John? Nope. Grand. I have an idea for you: crowd-source the content for next Elder Scrolls. Calm down, John. Stop throwing things and hear me out. I know your games are lorey love letters to the world you created with Adrian Elder Scrolls, but things are moving on. Fans of games don’t need developers, just tools and assets to make their own game. You could spend all your time churning out huts and swords, and leave it to the people to make something from it. I have proof: this Skyrim mod Interesting NPCs adds over 100 new NPCS to the game, with over 90 of them voiced by actors.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Interesting NPCs’
By Craig Pearson on January 10th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- malkav11 : “They were shut down years ago, so no, you can't.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- marsilainen : “The spintires tech demo is fun as hell! Who knew that rolling in shit with multi ton russian vehicle could be this entertaining. The physics ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide
- LionsPhil : “And last-minute singleplayer additions to multiplayer designs usually end up as "OK, fine, here's a string of skirmish missions with some plot cutscenes drizzled between ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Hirmetrium : “Is SimplyGames (SimplyCDKeys) Legit? It's always looked quite dodgy to me.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- cloudnein : “They need to fire all their artists. I want to un-see.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows