Disclaimer: I am rubbish at this. Terrible. Watching me attempt to get my head around Involuntary Runner is like watching a monkey build an atom bomb. I’m honestly surprised I haven’t accidentally set myself on fire as I clumsily attempt to coax my runner into action. The goal is simple: you have a runner, a man who you have to help run as far as he can. I’ll bet you’re waiting for a twist to come, yeah? Well here it is: you don’t directly control the runner, but you do have to keep his organs in good health. That means maintaining a steady rate of breathing, heart beat, while making sure he eats his food and controls his emissions. Yes, that last word means exactly what you think it means. Farts!
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Invoiluntary Runner’
By Craig Pearson on December 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- johnnyboy101 : “I guess i am in the minority then.. I have a cutting edge PC - intel 2500k, 2x 7970, 32 gb ram, and a 512 ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- callmeclean : “"because I honestly doubt you have that many friends." Because your putting your own sense of humour that you consider "normal" onto everyone else, and ...” on Who ‘Won’ E3 And Other Assorted Musings
- Apocalypse : “Just compare the elemental demo for ps4 and pc. Now say again "run circles around a pc" and do it with an honest face ;-) ...” on PC FIFA 14 Will Be Previous-Gen Version
- gi_ty : “Brilliant I'm compiling this for a pitch to M Night Shyamalan. I smell a summer blockbuster.” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- innociv : “Dota2 is absolutely geared toward being a spectator game. So many of the decisions toward its design, such as the interface, how spell effects look, ...” on Valve Are Releasing A Game