Path Of Exile sounds like something you’d find on a demon’s GPS. “Go straight for 666m, turn right at Pentagram Lane. You have reached your destination, have a horrible existence.” I checked and it’s not on Google Maps, so the real world is safe. It is, of course, a game. An action RPG that people angry at Diablo III and all clicked out at Torchlight 2 have been waiting for. It is also going to be free, which both of those are not. Next week it’ll head into open beta, and to prepare you a new trailer has been released. Are you going to go down the Path Of Exile, or are you going to join me of the Path Of Welcoming Craig With Cake And Bundaberg Ginger Beer?
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘It HAS to be Bundaberg’
By Craig Pearson on January 16th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Zaranell : “Jesus christ, I know a lot of people have shooter fatigue, but this comment section reeks of cynicism to me. I played the hell out ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- dmoe : “TF2 - The 5 dollar whore of the gaming industry.” on GI Joe Danger: Hello Games’ Team Fortress 2 Crossover
- Scelous : “I bought Solium Infernum, and while I absolutely loved the concept, the execution was a bit lacking. The whole "no multiplayer except through email" is ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- tnzk : “Oh my gosh the dead brother twist! I completely forgot about that one.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- JackShandy : “Fantastic link, thank you.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare