- Rob Hale, the chap behind Waves points me to this game, Sonar, which is about navigating around a maze using sound pulses. It’s a bit like a simplified Devil’s Tuning Fork.
- Digitanks has a a demo, a campaign update, and a Pay What You Want just here. The game is moderately entertaining.
- Sketchbrawlers looks bonkers. Will probably look at this again soon.
- Rebuild 2 is very similar to the original post-zombie apocalypse management game: time-consuming.
- The demo of exploration-heavy side-scroller Unepic can be found here.
- Spiderweb have a big old sale of all their RPGs on.
- Oh, also, spectacular arena shooter Scoregasm (pictured above) is out now, too.
Posts Tagged ‘It’s late on Friday OK?’
By Jim Rossignol on October 7th, 2011.
By Lewie Procter on August 19th, 2011.
I just saw over at VG247 that the Borderlands 2 livestream over at Gamescom has just started. Now. Let’s kick back and watch it together. I’ll go stick the kettle on. Right now they are talking about guns. GUNS!
Update: It’s now over, read on to find a summary of what you missed. Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Philomelle : “What it means is that you're not ragging it for the sake of maintaining a very tired running joke the way RPS writers seem to ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- JackShandy : “"I’m scared that people will play it once, think they saw it all, then never go back." Huh, that's exactly what I did. It took ...” on Level With Me, Ed Key
- The Random One : “" Affected bones would glow a greenish-white colour in the dark." Shut up, real life, you're trying too hard” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- spectone : “When I started to read this article this image of a computerised WHS quiz jumped into my head. Now I cannot dissacociate this game from ...” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- arccos : “Thank you for teaching me something I never, ever, ever wanted to know. My nightmares tip their hats to you!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real