Rebellion are suing Stardock and Ironclad Games over the use of the term “Rebellion”. Ironclad’s standalone expansion pack for their strategy series was called Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, and the trademark suit claims that the use of the word has “deprived [Rebellion] of substantial sales of its products”. Blimey.
Posts Tagged ‘I’ve written the word “Rebellion” so many times it has lost all meaning’
By Craig Pearson on August 17th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- iniudan : “TWO-FACE” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Lanfranc : “I'd suggest doing things manually at least until you have learned how to do them, then going with Mechjeb from there on. Not just for ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- golem09 : “And again, Bulletstorm does register on Origin too ;) I've been enjoying that quite a bit (more than I expected) yesterday. Best shooter for years, ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- PragmaticStatistic : “I got a score of 12,313 with GeoGuessr. With all my Google Map making skills used in finding ambiguous locations for the 130 Google maps ...” on There Goes Your Entire Day: GeoGuessr
- DrScuttles : “At least then I could justify the little plastic toys standing around on my desk. Or not actually, as I have no intention of buying ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year