Game development hint: if you’re going to place your game in a real setting, make it an island paradise. That way you can claim a holiday on company expenses. I’ll bet the developers of this officially supported mod have spent the last six months laughing it up in the Pacific while they brought Iwo Jima into Red Orchestra 2′s chilly war. The Rising Storm team are suntanned and well-rested, and celebrating their jaunt with the dramatic trailer of their work we present below.
Posts Tagged ‘Iwo Iwo: Hello Hello’
By Craig Pearson on January 25th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- guygodbois00 : “Looks a bit choppy to me.” on Hammer Time: The Dead Linger’s Barricade Update
- Nickypoos : “Neh, final straw tonight. Two weeks for a support issue to come back raised 4 times then ask me to submit the same ticket again...and ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- guygodbois00 : “My thoughts exactly. +1 to that.” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- duffster : “It's a lot easier.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- Silenus : “Not a single mention of the Silent Hunter series? Watching ships sink was both beautiful and horrifying. And the sound of the buckling metal giving ...” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator