The lovely Hypnotoad and his friends at the equally lovely J-Server Super Hyper Rocket Go Luxury Awesome Team (usually tragically shortened to J-Server) took part in the weekend’s world-record breaking attempt at having 1000 people in an online shooter. If you missed out on Much Different’s Man Vs Machine event, they braved the unbalanced sides, and the usual torrent of sexualised slurs, to grab a few minutes of footage of the world-record: 999 people shooting each other on a single online server.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘J-Server’
By Craig Pearson on January 31st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Cinek : “What's the point of creating a kickstarter game where 70% (or whoever much) of budget goes for graphics? Since when Kickstarter was made to support ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- S Jay : “But I heard it is not even turn-based. This makes JA:BiA a different genre than JA, no?” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Vorphalack : “Mash X to suffocate.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- S Jay : “Yeah, $15 is the sweet spot for this one. I would have backed. Too bad they didn't do their market research properly.” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Bhazor : “"MAN WITH SWORD and WOMAN WITH CLEAVAGE" Now all I can of think is a character who's only weapon is cleavage. Kind of like Chesty ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday