A mouse click has never been so powerful. The idea of simulating an aesthetically pleasing pastime, only to make it even more aesthetically pleasing, is something that James Brown of Ancient Workshop has embraced wholeheartedly. He has begun a task in earnest: to make a game that simulates the art of paper folding in a beautiful, soothing way. Watching the videos of his experiments is like getting a giant bearhug glomp from the videogame industry.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘james brown’
By Cara Ellison on March 18th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Syra : “It's a blood splattered animal bra.” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- povu : “They should just put it on Steam greenlight.” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- povu : “Co-op multiplayer where both players need to restart if one dies is obviously the best way to implement multiplayer in Hotline Miami 2.” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- Syra : “The stealth mission that's so hard and annoying I completed it within 3 minutes the first time I got to it? That one? Variety is ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Soci : “There needs to be a mode like Perfect Dark's Counter Op mode where one player is Jacket and the other spawns as one of the ...” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!