Apologies, lovers of metal-mangling, flesh-rending trainwrecks. I’ve got some bad news for you. The no-holds-barred modern battlewarfront of words between Activision and former Infinity Ward heads Jason West and Vince Zampella – which has been brewing since 2010 – won’t be going to court. After the lawsuit reached a fever pitch of $1 billion in demands, Polygon‘s reporting that the two sides have opted to settle.
Posts Tagged ‘Jason West’
By Nathan Grayson on June 1st, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- robotslave : “It always amuses me to see Max Weber grossly misquoted like this; he doesn't merely observe that government "has a monopoly on force," but rather ...” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- Gap Gen : “There are some games that are great at making otherwise reasonable people very angry. I remember continuously swearing at people in L4D.” on The Sunday Papers
- robotslave : “Big Pepper never wins.” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- fish99 : “If Microsoft/Ensemb~ were to put out another AoE game that was as good as AoE2, it would absolutely sell. Starcraft 2 proved that, and then ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Deadly Sinner : “Valve has the trademark for Dota, not Defense of the Ancients.” on The Sunday Papers