Mr Walaber has recently come to some fame. His gorgeously wobbly JellyCar physics game is now available on the Xbox Live, as part of the XNA doodah (this stands for “XNA’s Not Acronymed”, in a peculiar moment of Microsoft doing a Free Software gag). (Head here and you can play it on your PC). But we’re here today to look at his next game, Gymnast.
Posts Tagged ‘jellycar’
Respond to our gibber
- Danorz : “of course they're going to kill the dog, because it's the easiest laziest way to get "pathos" and "emotion" into the game. the dog is ...” on OK, Seriously, Are They Going To Kill Call Of Duty Dog?
- Bhazor : “So another game whose whole thing is "you are a monster for playing a fun game"? Oh. Goody.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Malibu Stacey : “I expect there will be Mac & Linux versions pretty soon as this is destined to end up in a Humble Bundle in the not ...” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Dowr : “And dynamic fluid.” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- bstard : “Racism being the people of the Giving Games Away Tribe are genetic inferior to the precambrian amoeba?” on GoG Summer Sale Begins, Torchlight Currently Free