After the jump is the Gametrailers interview slot with DC Universe creative lead Jens Andersen. It’s interesting to see just how like City Of Heroes the game appears, not least with its origins and character designs. Nevertheless the real proof will be in the pummelling, as DC Universe boasts that it is an “action” MMO, with real skill required. I’ll be genuinely interesting to see whether Sony/Warner Bros can really pull that off, and whether they can make the necessary quantum leap to get ahead of both the existing City Of Heroes, and in-progress semi-sequel Champions Online. There’s loads of in-game footage in what follows, so I’ll be interested to hear what you make of it.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘jens andersen’
By Jim Rossignol on January 14th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Cerius : “Nival's logo at least appears here http://www.youtu~ Since I don't speak russian, I can't say though if this has any relation.” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Lobotomist : “Right. That explains a lot :(” on Obsidian And Allods Online Devs Making “Skyforge”
- Casimir's Blake : “I found Crysis 3 to be visually impressive, with decent shooting, but ultimately cliche and predictable as an experience. Bioshock Infinite left me feeling that ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- VelvetFistIronGlove : “The preorder bonus does includes a unique weapon and 200 military-grade bullets along with ranger mode.” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light
- Bhazor : “It should be pointed out "difficulty as DLC" was apparently 4A's decision not THQ's. Now for a game with an emphasis on crafting/customi~ weapons it ...” on Wot I Think: Metro: Last Light