Doing my duty finding you brilliant and beautiful things has never been more pleasurable than when I found news of Rain World on the TIGForums today. It is a little sneak-action platformer with physics-based creatures, and I am in deeply in love with the art style.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘JLJac’
By Cara Ellison on March 20th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- MobileAssaultDuck : “While I never played the game myself, are you sure he meant just the interface? Lots of mech games get a lot of things wrong ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- somnolentsurfer : “I missed that article the first time round, but the video I linked above is their response to the outcry it created.” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- Bartack : “"It will launch on PC and Mac, alongside mobile devices Android, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch." http://www.joyst~” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned
- Chris : “I'm still confused. Only more so. Which mod is the above video from?” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- WarderDragon : “I have absolutely no faith in Peter Molyneux anymore. He seems like a cool guy, a visionary even, but the quality of his most recent ...” on GODUS Publishing Via F2P Mobile Distro, PC Unmentioned