Splendid side-scrolling stuntman game Joe Danger’s two episodes will arrive on PC for June 24th. Hello Games send word that they’ll be enjoying a Steam release on that date, and also teasingly add: “We’re actually having to rush pretty hard to finish it because we keep adding new stuff. I’ve talked about sharing levels over Steam Workshop, Big Picture support and mouse and keyboard controls, but we’ve got a couple more surprises planned!”
Posts Tagged ‘joe danger’
By Jim Rossignol on June 14th, 2013.
By Jim Rossignol on May 24th, 2013.
Guildford-based developers Hello Games have spent the past few years crafting the delightful Joe Danger, but only for those console things. Now, though, they’re bringing their colourful stuntman to PC, and they’re promising a PC version with shiny knobs on.
We spoke to Hello’s Sean Murray to find out more.
Read the rest of this entry »
By Kieron Gillen on March 8th, 2010.
I first saw Joe Danger about a year ago, in a fairly awful pub just off Soho. I liked it so much, I gave Hello Games pretty much every useful contact in my big bag of games journo-names. It’s a high-concept bike game for people who thought Trials 2 a little too trialing. It’s picked up a nomination for technical excellence and the grand prize in this year’s IGF. And it’s totally coming out on the PC. No, really. We take the opportunity to sit down and talk to Hello Games’ Managing Director Sean Murray and avoid Danger! Danger! High Voltage! gags.
Read the rest of this entry »
By John Walker on February 26th, 2010.
Kieron already thought of describing Joe Danger as Trials 2 meets Trackmania, and therefore I must be more original. It’s a cross between Bergman’s Nattvardsgästerna and a puma. Too original. It’s a cartoony platform bike riding bounce fest that looks awesome fun. It’s in this year’s IGF running for the grand prize, and we should have an interview with creators Hello Games just as soon as they hurry up and reply. Meanwhile, there’s a new trailer that shows off why this is bulging with potential, as well as doing that clever thing with the quotes in the background that I always like.
Respond to our gibber
- RProxyOnly : “(Oh, and guess what – levelling skills doesn’t take XP, but the in-game currency bought with real-world money.) EXCUSE ME? Should that not have been ...” on A Grim Couple Of Hours With Akaneiro: Demon Hunter
- Shooop : “Good sense prevailed for once in the gaming industry.” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Andy_Panthro : “You say awesome, I say amazingly difficult (and also awesome). I feel like I should take a week off work and just play M&B:WB mods.” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!
- Shooop : “Shadow Warrior this is not. Don't make an issue out of nothing please.” on Skulls Of The Shogun Escapes Windows 8 Tyranny
- Andy_Panthro : “I hoping this will tide me over until Mount & Blade 2 (which I haven't heard anything about since that teaser "trailer" ages ago)” on Masters Of A Pirate World: Caribbean!