NoOOoo. I’m going to sit here and play this one through to completion too, aren’t I? Hey, there’s even a level editor this time, putting me at risk of user-made levels. Demolition City 2 also throws in some kind of money system, new dynamite types, a map to chart your progression through various historical demolition zones, and features also has the same peculiarly hypnotic music. Sadly it lacks the EXPLOSION! graphic of the original game, and can therefore been seen as an over-ambitious sequel that forgot its roots. Or something.
Posts Tagged ‘joey betz’
By Jim Rossignol on October 12th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Zaranell : “Jesus christ, I know a lot of people have shooter fatigue, but this comment section reeks of cynicism to me. I played the hell out ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- dmoe : “TF2 - The 5 dollar whore of the gaming industry.” on GI Joe Danger: Hello Games’ Team Fortress 2 Crossover
- Scelous : “I bought Solium Infernum, and while I absolutely loved the concept, the execution was a bit lacking. The whole "no multiplayer except through email" is ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- tnzk : “Oh my gosh the dead brother twist! I completely forgot about that one.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- JackShandy : “Fantastic link, thank you.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare