I’ve been waiting for a John Walker simulator to arrive, and this is the closest I’ll probably ever get. It’s the Secret World’s GDC presentation, showing off Ragnar-Tørnquist’s increasingly-interesting (to me) MMO. You can pretend you’re in the room being John Walker, who can be seen here following Ragnar. Toss some water at the screen to simulate the tears that usually flow when John experiences a game by Ragnar. Or you can just watch the most complete look at the upcoming MMO yet. It includes a scene that suggests oral sex is being performed, so I’d not risk it at work or at a funeral. They really go down… look down… LOOK DOWN on that sort of thing.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘John Walker’
By Craig Pearson on March 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Liudeius : “I don't know, ion-burns can take so long they are unreasonable to manually control in normal time. (At least when I've tried them)” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Tuhalu : “Maybe if it was an Epic Quest for Mighty Loot I'd give it a go. As it is, the title is an offense to the ...” on The Mighty Quest For Epic Trailers?
- Keith Nemitz : “Pretty much. Logically, they would tend to learn what they're parents know, but that's already accounted for in the design. So random gives them a ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- checkeredape : “They just said they will do single player http://www.kicks~” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena
- checkeredape : “Single player just got announced: http://www.kicks~” on Heavy Gear Assault Enters The Kickstarter Arena