Here is where you find download links and a video for a brilliant game that took me just over five minutes to complete. It’s a two-button scenery-dodger in which the scenery is a succession of angry shapes and forward motion is impossible to halt. It’s called The Cat That Got The Milk and I feel like it contains colours I’ve not seen on my monitor for ages. It’s an interactive art gallery of sorts, in the least masturbatory way. If you enjoy the nifty soundtrack, it’s available for free here. The game is free as well. Download for Windows here or for Mac here.
Posts Tagged ‘jon mann’
By Adam Smith on January 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- All is Well : “I know, right? I mean, how could you not?” on Stealth Badgers: The Full Shelter Trailer
- vanosofmanos : “Tragic fall from grace? In the 40K universe? Isn't that nearly major character ever? Though, Eisenhorn probably wins the prize for potentially most epic personal ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- Dominic White : “Apparently City of Heroes was still turning a respectable profit when they shut it down, so they lost both money AND goodwill. Explain how that ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- Nicodemus Rexx : “Considering the context of this game, I did in fact find the wildfire right there at the end horribly traumatic...” on Stealth Badgers: The Full Shelter Trailer
- Fluka : “Pre-hawk: This looks great! The art direction is lovely, and focusing a game mechanic around a mother defending and caring for her young is a ...” on Stealth Badgers: The Full Shelter Trailer