Starbreeze likes dark things. Once upon a time, it put out the pitch black Chronicles of Riddick and, er, The Darkness – among others. (It also helmed the recent Syndicate reboot, but we don’t talk about that.) Its next big project, then, comes as quite the change of pace. To my knowledge, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is almost entirely bereft of hyper-violent space prison shankings or entrail-devouring demon tentacles. Instead, it’s a fantasy to-do about… well, pretty much everything’s in the title. Brothers (who are also sons) set out to cure their deathly ill father (who is presumably also someone’s son, and maybe someone else’s brother). Also, Swedish filmmaker Josef Fares is involved. Catch a quick peek after the break.
Posts Tagged ‘Josef Fares’
By Nathan Grayson on September 28th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Lagwolf : “Yes, that Queen does look a bit like Black Adder's Queen Elizabeth. ;)” on Diablincoln: Second Chance Heroes Fuses ARPGs, History
- Patches the Hyena : “Fantastic news! And they're going about it in the best way possible, fair play to them. Quite possibly an instabuy for me.” on Hello Games Announces Joe Danger For PC
- CrispinFister : “Yup but it wouldn't be NFS if it didn't look like a NFS game. I'm not a fan of the past 10 years worth of ...” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals
- Ultra Superior : “And what would be next? Enterable loot chests? Separate controls for fingers on your digital hand with which you loot the chest, claw-machine style ? ...” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- Bahlof : “This game actually looks hilariously fun” on What Did You Get Up To: Last Knight