If Alec’s preview of the upcoming dinosaur adventure from Telltale intrigued you, then it’s possible you’ll want to look at the trailer below, which features a number of the exciting dino-based moments from the game. Yeah, and there’s quite a lot of that T-Rex roar. Cheer up, T-Rex, it’s not like everyone makes jokes about your tiny arms.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Jurassic Park: The Game: Episode One: The Intruder’
By Jim Rossignol on August 31st, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- Crosmando : “Ehhh, I was going to pre-order Rome II, but when I saw the "Greek Culture Pack"... I just know after release they are going to ...” on SEGA At Rezzed 2013! Rome 2, Company Of Heroes 2
- Pamplemousse : “Good god respawning towers.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Kollega : “So, there's currency called "Vim" in the game? Will it also include Imagination and Pulchritude? And will you be able to block passages in the ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- sockdemon : “huh? It all seems surprisingly well realised for a new moba, interesting ideas and a consistent aesthetic.... Shame it's EA and as such likely to ...” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- Sucram : “It's Brian the rabbit, there to guide you through all things.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn