VG247 has word that Avalanche are (reportedly) working on Just Cause 3. Which is both pleasing and disappointing at the same time. Pleasing because, hey, the last Standing Not Looking At Explosions Simulator was pretty ace, and disappointing because I had sort of hoped that the awesome Avalanche team might try and do something else open-worldy, rather than revisiting the island-busting stunt-murderer.
Posts Tagged ‘Just Cause 3’
By Jim Rossignol on October 27th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- scatterlogical : “I've backed this, it looks pretty sweet - except they NEED to come up with a better name. "The Untitled Game" is just a stupid ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “Call of Doogie. Starring Neil Patrick Harris.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- bongosabbath : “*applause*” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- fuzziest : “I think this game seems way too early in development for a kickstarter considering they are inexperienced devs. This isn't like hearing a pitch from ...” on Making It With Science: A TUG Interview
- bongosabbath : “His monitor setup. Wow. Ahem. This is something I can definitely get behind. Although I don't exactly get fuzzy feelings when I hear the phrase ...” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases