You can get it on Steam, because the game itself is all snazzed up with Steamworks n stuff (matchmaking, steam achievements, stats, etc). The demo features a slice of Kane & Lynch’s ultraviolent criminality for you to sample, something which Io’s Niels Jørgensen describes as “tension and excitement not found in other games”. Why not see if you agree with him? For all we know this could be exactly the tension and excitement found in Armadillo Run. But anyway, I’m hearing good stuff about the full game, especially the multiplayer, which Quintin was yammering about last night. We’ll take a proper look at it soon. In the meantime, download, judge!
Posts Tagged ‘Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days’
By Jim Rossignol on July 27th, 2010.
By Jim Rossignol on November 18th, 2009.
Yes, you read with your eyes – those same eyes that are squeezing out a single tear for the lack of a new Hitman game – that Eidos and Io Interactive have confirmed Kane & Lynch 2 for release in 2010. The press release offers an entertaining snippet of hyperbole to go with this news: “Introducing a new visual experience, Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days is inspired by documentary filmmakers and the user-generated era. Every aspect of the game has been designed to deliver a fresh perspective to the words ‘intensity’ and ‘realism’ in video games.”
Wow!™ We can hardly wait.
Respond to our gibber
- Keyrock : “They'll throw a complete curveball and call it Left 5 Dead. Then they'll spread rumors about 4 Left 4 Dead: The Case of the Missing ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Chris D : “I can't be the only one to have bought Gunpoint solely on the basis of Tom's contribution to the Neptune's Pride diaries, surely? Anyway, no ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- PopeRatzo : “The good news is that Half-Life 3 is in development. The bad news is that it's a third-person free-to-play shooter where every health/suit station requires ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Doomsayer : “3333333333333333~” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Sian : “I think Crispin was talking about your misuse of initialisms: "first-person shooter" view and "third-person shooter" view - that's adorable and worth ruffling your hair ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush