Sure, Kart N’ Crazy couldn’t be more of a MarioKart rip-off if it featured an Italian plumber, but it’s online, has experience and “nitros” to be spent on gadgets and gear, and hell, this is a really well put together trailer.
Respond to our gibber
- darkChozo : “It's only 16 workers and 5 upgrades, I think. Though I'd like to mention that I'm a tad under 10 for the professions I'm invested ...” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Deadly Sinner : “You talk as though businesses are automated with no input from humans and that there is only one way to do business. Valve, for example, ...” on Guild Wars 1 Development To Be Halted, Automated
- darkChozo : “backspace!!! did put in a lot of effort for this, he really deserves it.” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- SKapsniak : “You know which other military dude famously liked dogs? Hitler!. /losesthread” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- Inigo : “Or it was DEAD ALL ALONG OOOOOEEEOOOOO” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery