The best thing about Force: Leashed’s cheeky name, a riff on the mediocre Star Wars ‘Unleashed’ series, is that the game is y) better than the Star Wars game, and z) has nothing to do with Midi-chlorians or Keira Knightly cosplaying as Natalie Portman. It’s more fun and not tainted: a free, first-person puzzle game where you bend rockets using gravitational dongles.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Kepuli Games’
By Craig Pearson on August 15th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- MentatYP : “I replied to you further down in a different thread, but since I've now seen your reasoning in action I'll elaborate here. Your model would ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Monkeyshines : “That is a perfectly cromulent paragraph.” on There’s Now Moreta Omerta
- MentatYP : “You are living in a fairy tale if you think the demise of the used game market will make publishers lower their prices. There's nothing ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Trithne : “"In 90% of the world" And the majority of that install base is *Enterprise* customers. Where gaming sales (Which again, have nothing to do with ...” on Surprise: Msoft Not Keen On Porting Xbox One Exclusives
- MentatYP : “This is an issue that has bugged me more and more over the past few months as I've considered the ramifications of essentially renting my ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature