Yes, that’s a steambike. But to the point: boutique steampunk MMO City Of Steam is about to launch a series of beta events, and RPS readers can get easy access via our beta key giveaway pages. Now these are still under development, so we might have a few issues with them. Please let me know in this thread if you have any problems.
Posts Tagged ‘key giveaways’
By Jim Rossignol on November 16th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Lewie Procter : “I don't include deals unless I am pretty confident they are basically legit.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- AngoraFish : “Always pick a zero sales tax state (Oregon Montana Alaska New Hampshire or Delaware). It is very likely that legislation will be passed in the ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I'm one of those no-MechJeb purists who doesn't even quicksave. But then, I play Kerbal Space Program as an unintentional space disaster simulator.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Wedge : “Yeah, I felt sad when the game engine was clearly capable of a lot more than they were using it for in terms of the ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Nogo : “F5 before every maneuver, F9 when you inevitably screw it up.” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program