The “Reply” is twitchy. Or, at least, it’s easy to mess up. When replying, always put the name of the person you’re responding to. I’ll show an example of what I mean in the comments thread. Because reply strings are dozens long anyway, it helps the debate even if the reply option works. Also, it makes the forum much more readable, as right now it’s often just a random bunch of comments with no idea of who’s responding to who.
Posts Tagged ‘Kieron fails’
Respond to our gibber
- Fliver : “The game's not going to be infinite. You could argue for games that have far fewer choices but don't dovetail (eg Witcher 2) being better, ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- myelbow : “To be clear for the lazy or Google impaired, Shadowrun was an '80s pen and paper RPG that was most excellent when compared to a ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- John Connor : “This kind of thing worked for the Witcher, maybe with a bit of polish they could make something of this game yet.” on Less Wooden: War Logs Improves Voice Acting
- Brocktoon : “When Penny Arcade says your game "is just… it’s very, very well made", I think you can expect to sell a few copies.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- derbefrier : “yeah i think my last play through was about that. I am sure I doubled that on my first play through(not that i remember) when ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush