The “Reply” is twitchy. Or, at least, it’s easy to mess up. When replying, always put the name of the person you’re responding to. I’ll show an example of what I mean in the comments thread. Because reply strings are dozens long anyway, it helps the debate even if the reply option works. Also, it makes the forum much more readable, as right now it’s often just a random bunch of comments with no idea of who’s responding to who.
Posts Tagged ‘Kieron finally snaps and tries to make the best of it’
Respond to our gibber
- darkath : “I once tried to recreate my High School in Valve Hammer, but it was so huge the task was too daunting.” on Hotline Miami 2: Multiplayer? No. Map Editor? Hopefully!
- djbriandamage : “Can a PvZ game without George Fan capture the spirit of the original? I'm very skeptical. SHAME on Popcap and EA for laying off a ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Sparkasaurusmex : “Hmm... those are two serious offenses to me. I didn't believe you because that doesn't make any sense, so I went and read your link. ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- acheron : “The end of the interview reminds me of this. "The bomb says no."” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- ryanrybot : “Then they can call it Half-Life Episode III - The Phantom Menace.” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush