The “Reply” is twitchy. Or, at least, it’s easy to mess up. When replying, always put the name of the person you’re responding to. I’ll show an example of what I mean in the comments thread. Because reply strings are dozens long anyway, it helps the debate even if the reply option works. Also, it makes the forum much more readable, as right now it’s often just a random bunch of comments with no idea of who’s responding to who.
Posts Tagged ‘Kieron finally snaps and tries to make the best of it’
News and things
Dote Night: The Petting Zoo Of Disaster
It's dead butterflies all the way down
Ultra Street Fighter IV's Long Road To Becoming The World's Greatest Fighting Game
Why Street Fighter Belongs To PC
Search for clues
Respond to our gibber
- Phasma Felis : “This guy seems less like a stealthy ninja and more like a shadow wizard who ...” on Twin Souls: The Path Of Shadows Has Pretty Dead Things
- Hardlylikely : “Perhaps we could have a Collectors Edition with a replica can of pea soup, a ...” on C.ARA: Cara Ellison’s Book Embed With Games
- P.Funk : “For those who don't understand fully, fear and loathing only kinda happened. Its a very ...” on C.ARA: Cara Ellison’s Book Embed With Games
- P.Funk : “An english prof would mark this title as awk.” on Now You Can Too Be A Cruel And Clumsy God
- Ejia : “Well, Morrowind had a few bits of free add-ons - the Fort Firemoth quest, the ...” on The Latest Witcher 3 Freebie: A New Quest
Chris Crawford's Unslain Dragon Of Interactive Storytelling
Inspiring Future Dragonslayers
Cardboard Children - Expansions Round-Up
Expandalone Or With Friends
18 Years Later, Why Are People Still Playing Ultima Online?
Revisiting The Ancient MMO
Wot I Think - Lethis: Path Of Progress
Premature Evaluation: Train Valley
We Happy Few's Fledgling Dystopian Survival Experience
I have Joy in my heart. And my water.
Returning To World Of Warcraft With Patch 6.2
Ships, time travelling and myths.
RPS Community Update: What You Did in ARK,
Guild Wars 2, Hearthstone and Warframe
How To Get Involved
The RPG Scrollbars: Exciting Upcoming Updates
Gather party, venture forth
The Sunday Papers
The RPS Bargain Bucket: Witch Witcher is Which?
Immaculate Conception: Thomas Scholes
How Concept Art Is Made
BeamNG.drive Makes Car Crashes Fun And Frightening
Better Than Top Gear
Journeys In Games: Let’s Talk About Fast Travel
In Defense Of Slow Travel
Artful Dodging: Why Invisible, Inc.'s Rewind Button Is Great
If I Could Turn Back Time
The Flare Path: Is Computer Ambushed
"Soldier just screamed"
Why Curved Monitors Aren't So Crazy
Bent isn't so bad
Why I Love Hidden Object Adventures
It's in the last place you look