The “Reply” is twitchy. Or, at least, it’s easy to mess up. When replying, always put the name of the person you’re responding to. I’ll show an example of what I mean in the comments thread. Because reply strings are dozens long anyway, it helps the debate even if the reply option works. Also, it makes the forum much more readable, as right now it’s often just a random bunch of comments with no idea of who’s responding to who.
Posts Tagged ‘Kieron goes mad and wears nothing besides a Raccoon ski’
Respond to our gibber
- Antonius : “I consider myself to be 18++” on Why Not? – PlanetSide 1 Kinda Free Now, F2P Soon
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “Throw in the bridges too. Then I can build a bridge and build a boat, and see if the bridge and the boat can survive ...” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Captain Joyless : “Ugh, Adam, there are already way too many entries and most of them are awful.” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods
- Antonius : “The idea of this game makes me wet…” on Ferry Good: Sinking Ship Simulator
- Captain Joyless : “No, as far as the political institutions go, it is widely inaccurate. The biography at any given game start is accurate, but the way the ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods