Morning sniper fans. Remember when there were no sniper related games around? The army’s stealthiest strategist has never commanded an audience, preferring camo and a nice bush to kicking down doors and shouting bad things about your various female relatives. But soon there will be two sniper game vying for your beady eyes. I’ve already spoken a bit about Sniper Elite V2, so the newest kill-cam from that will be relegated to second place. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, however, has managed to elude my scopes thusfar. What I need is a short, explanatory video, I’d say about a minute or so in length that shows off the sort of distances bullets will be traveling, and maybe the locations as well. If that could somehow happen, maybe dropping in below, then I’d be the happiest sniper.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘kill-cam’
By Craig Pearson on March 22nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Colonel J : “Thanks for the demo link. tried it for half an hour, thought it was wonderful, bought it. and demo or not, it would be have ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Bhazor : “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... oh wait you're serious? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Vorphalack : “Honestly, I think it could be a huge benefit to the business world. Imagine the corporate entity still in the child mind stage of development, ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- Christo4 : “Well then i guess that if someone steal a car and someone gets a car for free from a family member/friend it's the same thing. ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature
- FakeAssName : “Speak for yourself on that "no resistance" issue; I own all of five games on steam, three were accidental in that I didn't know Dark ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry Hatred Of Human Nature