Shoot Many Robots has a directness I can appreciate. When I eventually make a game, I’ll call it “Craig Make Gun Bangs”: it will have no story apart from a bit that says “he puts a bullet in his gun” in Comic Sans, and then a few seconds later “bang” spelled out in bullet holes. I reckon Ubisoft will pick it up like they have this four-player Borderlands-esque platform game. Sure, mine won’t have pretty graphics, charm, wit, or be anything more than an idea scribbled in crayon on a cereal packet, but then they already have that in Demiurge’s game.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Kill Many Robots’
By Craig Pearson on February 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Drakedude : “Like Microsoft being burnt at the stake and Google Glasses being heaped on the bonfire?” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Nogo : “I feel the same way, so I try and limit my usage of it, but it's really obnoxious that you can lose several hours of ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- The Random One : “"NO USER DETECTED. THE XBOX ONE™ IS NOT CONFIGURED TO BE OPERATED BY GHOSTS. PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE MATERIAL PLANE. THE VATICAN HAS BEEN ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- drvoke : “Bought SS0 for half off on steam. Beat the campaign in one sitting, about 3.5 hours. All that's left is score chasing, DLC, and mod ...” on Mods In Spaceeeee: Strike Suit Zero Steam Workshop
- The Random One : “Lewie says they're legit, but personally I refuse to perform business with any company whose official contact includes "just give it to Kyle".” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision