Yeah, so, at about 1pm a couple of people sent me a link to Kingdom Rush, a polished and artfully constructed browser-based tower defence game, and I’ve only just managed to tear away my mesmerised eyes from the screen to scribble something about it. I don’t know what it is about the TD formula, but I find it unspeakably compelling. That’s got to be wrong. Right? Anyway.
Posts Tagged ‘Kingdom Rush’
By Jim Rossignol on January 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- MichaelPalin : “They cannot do otherwise. At this point, they should have already realized that you cannot follow a philosophy of releasing "when it's done" and do ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- MeestaNob : “I wouldn't be surprised if it was released via crafting in the trading card meta game currently in the beta client.” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- elderman : “Nothing I have seen of the first game looks remotely appealing to me. It just looks gross. I hear all the praise about the gameplay ...” on Revealed – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- BooleanBob : “Left Thor Dead. Think of the franchise crossover opportunities! Think of the HATS! Can Valve really afford not to do this??” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- 00000 : “That's exactly why Valve can't release Half-Life ever. (progress*time) / (expectations + expectations*tim~” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush