The saga of 38 Studios continues to be an eternally springing font of sad. A wrenching 379 layoffs are, of course, the centerpiece of this Shakespearean tragedy, but further fallout has revealed incredibly sketchy mortgage practices for relocated employees, and now, Joystiq‘s reporting that Reckoning 2 was in pre-production before Curt Schilling’s money Titanic collided with an iceberg that was also the apocalypse. And, to make matters – in retrospect – worse, it sounded fairly promising.
Posts Tagged ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning 2’
By Nathan Grayson on May 29th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- engion3 : “Haha, that's awesome, even though I probably couldn't point to 50% of the countries in Europe.” on Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez – Gunslinger
- FriendlyFire : “Licensing issues is also why Criterion's amazing crash physics got frustratingly toned down to mediocre in the transition from Burnout (unbranded cars) to NFS (branded ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- sbs : “I feel kind of violated by that spammer.” on Heads A Lopping: Shadow Warrior Teaser
- eclipse mattaru : “I love the Arkham games as much as the next internet denizen, but I find its bulky, angry-rugbier take on Batman kind of disturbing. You'd ...” on Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Still Shows No Game
- dee : “John has the most adorable drawing style.” on Hands On: Grim Dawn