We sent Agent Smee to have a good long play of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Below is his detailed report on the colourful open-world fantasy ‘em up where atheism gives you an XP boost.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning’
By Andrew Smee on December 14th, 2011.
Respond to our gibber
- mgd26 : “Ty! Part of me thought they were losing those skills. Is it a strictly random chance to gain a skill through play?” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release
- Astrosaur : “This isn't a new concept. Shadow Physics and Perspective have already covered this. The dev's of Shadow Physics gave up because there wasn't enough there ...” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows
- hitnrun : “but it would have to be exact, no additions and no omissions.” Good luck with that. I understand they did some decent ports (albeit with ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August
- buxcador : “Rossignol: please, do not hear the rants about houses interiors. Unless they are as compelling as Skyrim dungeons, that's pointless. Better focus on fun gameplay.” on Sir, You Are Hiking In The Mountains
- hitnrun : “I don't mean to bash Square fans - at least not for such a harmless reason as this - but their insistence on sucking out ...” on Final Fantasy XIV Rebirthing Its Realm In August