I keep meaning to write about how remarkable the Skyrim Steam Workshop is, but it seems everyone knows: since the launch last week, the workshop has served over two million mods to Steam users. To put that in perspective, that’s a gigaquad of proto-Peggles. I’m still going to write nice things about how you can basically build your own game with it, but only after I’m done watching Bethesda’s multi-part tutorial on how to use their Skyrim Creation Kit to make and bundle mods for the Workshop.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘kitty!’
By Craig Pearson on February 14th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Gap Gen : “I know you have concerns. What happened yesterday to my hopes for the Xbox, it was a terrible thing.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- Brun : “en.wikipedia.org~ The Gemini crews had some manner of manual control, although I don't know if it was through joysticks. It's basically what saved the lives ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Gap Gen : “Don Reapy, this product is the game of the future.” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- PleasingFungus : “With regards to mods, there's nothing that's essential to the game. Quite a lot of things that are nice to have once you've gotten your ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Gap Gen : “I do not believe fear to be an effective motivator. I want investment. For now, I'm simply interested in time frame. This will be released ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC