Massive Entertainment have turned up the trailer of the year so far: perfect for the voyeur of utter destruction who wants to chill out while surveying the impact craters. It’s hard to say what makes the correct juxtaposition of music with explosions so palatable, but I’d say this was the most entertaining since that Far Cry 2 trailer last year. Good work, Ubi. World In Conflict: Soviet Assault is out later this month, so I guess I should install this preview code that is lingering next to my keyboard.
Posts Tagged ‘koop island blues’
By Jim Rossignol on March 3rd, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- Incision : “No. Copyright is the default state. The reason for this is simple. When a carpenter creates a chair and produces a tangible object, his possession ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- Waleebe : “Maybe they're all working on something, something big… Just kidding.” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- GameStunts : “Ah, well that does make a bit more sense. And in that context I agree with you, surely you should watch the match that people ...” on Valve’s CS: GO Overwatch Are Always Watching
- Emeraude : “So, people who do not share your views lack ethics, and political bodies who do not are wrong ? Is that how I have to ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- jrodman : “I'm vocal about my positions on property and sharing. I contribute to the Pirate Party, who believes that our legal ideas of sharing have swung ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity