Various bits of web commentary this week reminded me that I should probably post my feature on Korea up here. It’s been languishing on my own disused blog for too long. This was the piece originally published three years ago in PC Gamer UK, and subsequently appeared in The Best Technology Writing 2006 anthology, and was the foundational research for part of my book. I’ve continued the theme of international game culture reporting this year with a trip to Moscow, which I’ll post next week.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘korea’
By Jim Rossignol on December 11th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- Ross Angus : “Yay! Rutskarn, of Chocolate Hammer fame! He am der best.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Arvind : “Thanks a lot!” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Arvind : “I love you.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Arvind : “They won't :) There are no quests like that in the game. We've scripted about half of the main plot, and have the rest of ...” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- Malibu Stacey : “You can just pay $0.01 if you like and get everything other than Steam keys for the game(s).” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled