With news of worlds colliding over at the L4D blog, we learn that The Passing is out “next week”. Time for those mysteries to give themselves us. And time to dust off those zombie-whacking skills. Thwotch!
Posts Tagged ‘l4d’
By Jim Rossignol on April 17th, 2010.
By John Walker on September 11th, 2009.
The Boycott Left 4 Dead 2 campaign has taken some very strange turns in the last few days. You may well have heard the remarkable story of Valve flying two of the campaign’s figureheads to visit their Seattle HQ last week. Walking_Target and Agent of Chaos were flown to the developers and shown the game running, as well as given behind-the-scenes access to the continuing development of the original L4D. And it seems to have made a difference. You can read their reaction to the trip here (and of course the furious reaction of others). Then the story gets more strange.
Respond to our gibber
- HadToLogin : “More like Steamworks release. No Steam, no HL3. PC players would be happy, XBOne and PS4 players would probably need to buy new box (either ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Chalky : “Well, to be fair there are shooter fans and shooter fans. If there's a saturated shooter market at the moment, it's the browny grey ultra ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- boe2 : “"Get the solar flower character for only 20$"” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- rockidr4 : “Shooter fans have plenty of IPs to have fun with. Tower defense fans have plenty of IPs to play with. Why do we need to ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- almostDead : “I wonder how Alec will feel when it happens to his mate Jim as well. It'll be, like, who hasn't made a million selling indie ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice