[18:41] bremxjones3: “Square Enix’s Tokyo developers are to work on the cinematics for Eidos Montreal’s upcoming Deus Ex sequel, the studio’s general manager Stephane D’Astous told us.”
[18:41] Ento: aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[18:41] swiss-: noooOOoo
[18:41] bremxjones3: Also, Thief
[18:42] swiss-: all, is lost
Posts Tagged ‘Lamenting’
By Kieron Gillen on November 24th, 2009.
By Kieron Gillen on February 14th, 2008.
[This was originally published in a slightly different form last year at the Escapist - keen eyed pedants may note the difference in the opening. I suspect this one could run from now until the end of time and remain relevant. Chins up, soldiers.]
And then they’re gone.
They were the air that you breathed, the water you drank, the creature who – in a whirlwind of flesh – turned early nights into early mornings. Now they’re the toxin pumped into your gas chamber, the sand on your tongue and the nagging memory of /that/ thing with their tongue on your bare skin, which you know you’ll never feel again.
What do you do? What can you do? You are broke-up. You are Ex. That is, ex-human. Your life is over.
It’s time to build a new one.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- frightener : “I believe first sale doctrine (at least in europe) *does* trump a digital download EULA. Reported by our very own John Walker last July here ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- physys : “I do love a good clean 'em up.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Paul : “I have no doubt they sell legit keys, but they are most likely not authorized seller, and who knows where they get those keys from. ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Alexrd : “Could you guys in the future point out which games (if any) are DRM-free? It would be extremely helpful.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- LionsPhil : “It was tons of fun the last time it appeared on Flare Path, but £20 for the lowest Kickstarter tier that includes a copy of ...” on The Flare Path: Elegant Elefanticide