For those of you that haven’t tried out Almost Human’s dungeoneering masterpiece Legend of Grimrock, shame on you, and a pox on both your houses, and oh fie is me, and please try it, it is nice. But for those hungry for more of the wonderful dank atmosphere, creepy monsters and surprisingly sexy stone walls, you can grab this new mod reworking the original maps whilst we await the second installment.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Legend of Grimrock II’
By Cara Ellison on March 19th, 2013.
By Nathan Grayson on February 21st, 2013.
You know what’s finally real? No, no, not high-speed space travel, a panacea for the collective shattered heart of humanity, or lights that turn themselves off when you’ve gotten way too comfortable in bed. Something better! Odds are, Legend of Grimrock II will basically be all of those things – symbolically, anyway. And it’s an actual, factual Thing now, as per word from the wonderful dungeon master race of snail people over at Almost Human. There is one downside, though: that Grimrock expansion they were working on? Sadly, it won’t be seeing the light of day.
Respond to our gibber
- mwoody : “If you use NoScript or anything similar - or, I'd wager, overly zealous Internet security software - the site will fail in a variety of ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- mwoody : “I rather think folks in the UK are beyond the IRS' grasp.” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Extreme Precision
- Styles : “Well see, that's not our fault or our problem. Other companies are doing amazing kickstarter work with low budgets. What do I expect? I expect ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- Styles : “Yep, it's too late now .....I don't trust these guys at all to do a decent single player campaign, knowing that they wanted to focus ...” on Heavy Gear Assault Now Promises Single-Player
- JKjoker : “*Game/Movie gets auto-paused because no user is detected* *Oh*” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year