For those of you that haven’t tried out Almost Human’s dungeoneering masterpiece Legend of Grimrock, shame on you, and a pox on both your houses, and oh fie is me, and please try it, it is nice. But for those hungry for more of the wonderful dank atmosphere, creepy monsters and surprisingly sexy stone walls, you can grab this new mod reworking the original maps whilst we await the second installment.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Legend of Grimrock: Master Quest’
By Cara Ellison on March 19th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- drewski : “This is terrible news for the PC Gamer UK podcast.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “From their blog: "You have to actually pay to form an opinion on how it plays." Seems fair. We take your money, then you get ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- drewski : “Alec's clearly so depressed he can't spellcheck any more.” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Frank : “Really? An MP-only shooter, with four classes on each side? Yeah, what Homu said: I'd be happy to see Popcap's staff free to return to ...” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- The Random One : “I foresee a procedurally generated RPS. It becomes larger than Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailer combined by essentially posting the same things they are posting, but ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice