Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean came out last week. A bit. I’m most of the way through what’s a very big game, and am ready to sit on the lounge floor amidst piles of plastic bricks, and tell you Wot I Think.
Posts Tagged ‘LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean’
By John Walker on May 25th, 2011.
By John Walker on May 20th, 2011.
It’s a mistake, in light of Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean, to accuse Traveller’s Tales of diminishing returns with their Lego series. I keep seeing that happening. It’s wrong. If anything the problem is the stability of their consistency. I’ve had a think about why.
By Alec Meer on November 18th, 2010.
From now on, RPS will be exclusively dedicated to revealing hitherto unsuspected man-crushes on celebrities and tracking their every movement, Perez Hilton-style. You’re okay with that, right? Here we go: “Cube-faced, pencil-armed pin-up Johnny Depp took a break from being automatically cast in any and all Tim Burton films today to stroll down the Champs-Élysées whilst wearing a fetching distressed double-denim combo…”
Ahahah. Just my little joke. RPS doesn’t fancy men. Or women. RPS is, in fact, entirely incapable of sexual attraction to anyone or anything. Though we do get a little emotional about toffee cheescake sometimes. In fact, this post is about LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean. You may be able to see what I did there.
Read the rest of this entry »
Respond to our gibber
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “The world is not ready for my nudity.” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- MadMatty : “The main point, incase you havent noticed, and many other traditional RTS´ follow this Template: what you see in DoW is, 20 space marines, firing ...” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- MadMatty : “+1 Kickstart it NAO!” on Phwoarhammer: Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
- Kerbal_Rocketry : “Well they can use there "Advanced Photon detector, as used on space craft"(know to us as a Camera) to track what people are doing and ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- realitysconcierge : “This.” on Don’t Kall It A Komeback: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition