I am fully into sexy night time antics… in the form of Anna Anthropy’s excellent bedroom puzzler Triad. Released yesterday, Triad is a free puzzle game about trying to get three people to sleep in the same bed together without getting kicked or getting a pussy in the face (cat. cat. cat I mean). Even when you do get hot sexytimes in ultra realistic games, you never have to deal with the consequences of your crazy threesome. No, not pregnancy scares: the post-coital bed space skirmish. In this game, you’re asked to figure this shiz out or suffer over-brekky bitching.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Leon Arnott’
By Cara Ellison on March 19th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- EPICTHEFAIL : “HERETIC! You missed a pun thread!” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- EPICTHEFAIL : “To be fair, this discussion does seem quite volatile. The best solution is to just ignore it.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- Tehol Beddict : “"Control a special analyser robot who will venture into areas not safe humans" Riiiiiight....” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real
- MadMatty : “They should make a "Slope Generating Algorhitm", to smoothen the cubes into slopes. Looking like minecraft wont win them any easy wins anymore, and they ...” on 7 Days To Die Looks Virally Impressive
- Serrit : “'sall good, man!” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC