Hold on, just upgrading my firmware from ‘I really want to play Binary Domain‘ to ‘I’ll get to play Binary Domain in April’. It’s patching… ah, that’s better. As a robot disguised as a human, I’m thrilled Sega’s third-person shooter about shooting robots disguised as humans is being ported over to the PC. Sure the third-person shooter might have cool things like robots that keep coming at you when their limbs are blown off (like Uncy Terminator), this guy, and voice control, but it also has the consequence system that responds and to the way you play. I know humans, and you lot are saps: by the time you are done with Binary Domain, us Hollow Children will have you right where we want you. Pretty soon a human servant will be serving me chilled glasses of diesel by my lava pool, and feeding my kitten-bot old computer mice. Use your puny human eyes on this video below, for it is the first step on the road to binary domination.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘lick my battery’
By Craig Pearson on March 20th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- Johnny Go-Time : “I agree with much of what ppl have said already. What hubris to demand such a high minimum buy-in! Why should I fund this instead ...” on Guns For Hire: Jagged Alliance – Flashback
- Jason Moyer : “The official website is titled "Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed" and the game itself has the NFS logo all over it.” on Car Wars: EA Announces Need For Speed Rivals
- gwathdring : “Wait. When do you sleep?” on Parkour Vs Zombies: Techland’s Dying Light
- gwathdring : “@Grape Flavor Fair enough. I'm less frustrated by it, but I certainly understand the tendency to push back against an echo chamber. I'm not particularly ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- PastyAndUnhealthy : “I played it! It was pretty cool.” on The Soaring ’20s: Contrast Platforms On The Shadows