Rod Humble, you might recall, has been at the controls of EA’s The Sims projects for the past few years. But no more. Linden Lab have just issued a statement, full of comments about “growth” and “exciting opportunities”, saying that Humble (pictured in his previous state) is taking over as CEO. Not much more than that at the moment, but this is the first thing Linden has done for a while that has made me sit up and take notice. I’ll be intrigued to find out more. Maybe you’ll tell us more, eh Rod?
Posts Tagged ‘Linden Lab’
By Jim Rossignol on December 24th, 2010.
Respond to our gibber
- WrenBoy : “Surely Battlestar Galactica is better than any of the Treks?” on The Sunday Papers
- Lawful Evil : “Or, in other words the "apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilization and humanity's lack of contact with, ...” on The Sunday Papers
- brog : “Sure things spread by word of mouth, but that has to start somewhere - very often your friend who recommends a game heard about it ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Bent Wooden Spoon : “I've spent 13 years living in SE Asia, and 2 years living in South America, one of them in the remote Amazon. I'm too tired ...” on The Sunday Papers
- Gap Gen : “I love that on a games forum, the weirdest for someone is number 5.” on The Sunday Papers