Various bits of web commentary this week reminded me that I should probably post my feature on Korea up here. It’s been languishing on my own disused blog for too long. This was the piece originally published three years ago in PC Gamer UK, and subsequently appeared in The Best Technology Writing 2006 anthology, and was the foundational research for part of my book. I’ve continued the theme of international game culture reporting this year with a trip to Moscow, which I’ll post next week.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘lineage 2’
By Jim Rossignol on December 11th, 2008.
Respond to our gibber
- jonahcutter : “Ah... smart, goofy nerds who talk too fast while enunciating poorly. MY PEOPLE! I'm in.” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- Nurdell : “It's "single player" part is surprisingly enjoyable for a game that was practically meant to be played with friends. Or against them. The coop and ...” on Dungeonland Gets Infinite Dungeon, Free Goodies
- brulleks : “Surely that's an LBMO then?” on Capturetrainridefight! – Dragon’s Prophet’s Open Beta
- Nurdell : “Specially for you, from the bio-tech labs of Elision one comes Easy mode - "when normal is too demanding" It's under the game modes in ...” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2
- Bluerps : “It's also good to know that most of the new game mechanics that were introduced with the DLCs are actually available to everyone, not only ...” on Pagan Prose: Crusader Kings II – The Old Gods