THIS WEEK: Hypertext therapy. Street harassment. Inside every cop is a beautiful crystal.
Posts Tagged ‘live free play hard’
By Porpentine on June 16th, 2013.
By Porpentine on June 9th, 2013.
THIS WEEK: The first 20 minutes of Call of Duty. Noise music fishing trip. HUG. DOUBLE HUG. TRIPLE HUG. M-M-M-M-MONSTER HUG
By Porpentine on June 2nd, 2013.
THIS WEEK: Markov chain visual novel. Musical therapy for the surgical mech. Quantum energy is basically about superpowers.
By Porpentine on May 26th, 2013.
THIS WEEK: Rat tyrant dystopia. Curated bone and shadow dimension. ALPACA
By Porpentine on May 19th, 2013.
THIS WEEK: Slapstick fencing. DESTROY YOUR HOME. Mystical snake shit.
By Porpentine on May 12th, 2013.
Princess + bomb = cake. Wasteland baseball brutality. Endangered hypertext preserve.
By Porpentine on May 5th, 2013.
THIS WEEK: Scifi survival sim. Dark Souls but with friendly ghosts. You threw 100 candies on the ground…? (;_;)
By Porpentine on April 28th, 2013.
Heterosexual narc. More than a few games about the demise of balls. CANDY ANT PRINCESS.
By Porpentine on April 21st, 2013.
THIS WEEK: Fridge magnet story engine. 2012 so .exe, 2013 so .ppt. Dinosaur dating sim. “The ONLY LGBT-friendly anglerfish dating sim!”
By Porpentine on April 14th, 2013.
❤ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) ❤ SPECIAL LOVE EDITION ❤ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) ❤
By Porpentine on April 7th, 2013.
THIS WEEK: Four out of four tears. WALKING DOWN THE STREET I GET PUNCHED. Massively multiplayer void of eerily ringing telephones. Feral arcade games.
Respond to our gibber
- almostDead : “I am a bad person too. I hope he has the altruism to revive the sp STALKER license with his freedom from the man. That ...” on Gunpoint’s Creator Is Now Fabulously Wealthy, Still Nice
- Viroso : “I know Valve almost didn't release Portal 2 on consoles because consoles couldn't handle the fluid effects. The lesson here is that they'd prefer to ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Hunchback : “Not only that, but they'll prolly release it F2P, because they can. Then they'll have all the lulz on the internet while swimming in cash ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush
- Didden : “No, I totally get that, don't get me wrong, wasn't being critical. But I did wonder at that point what the original phrase meant. No ...” on Shadowrun Returns Returning Next Month, Bringing Editor
- Viroso : “The only interesting thing left to hear about Half-Life 3 at this point would be news that they’d managed to make something worth talking about. ...” on Of Course Valve Are Working On Half-Life 3, Now Shush