I… I don’t… Um. OK, let me start again. Vidiot Game is far-and-away the strangest thing I’ve ever played. It’s kind of like Nintendo’s madcap WarioWare series I guess, but things just happen and the floating face asks me all these questions and I fuse with bees to gain their powers and I killed a space-time void with a backflip. Also, a three question multiple choice prompt randomly asked me where I was from, and the one non-fictional option was my actual, incredibly obscure hometown. So I’m pretty sure Vidiot Game is also magic. It’s a giddy, nonsensical trip through utter silliness that probably counts as a hallucinogenic drug in whatever terrifying rainbow moon dimension it’s from, but I couldn’t stop. Also, it’s free! So try it and uh… I… words and stuff. Thanks, Free Indie Games. I think.
Posts Tagged ‘lottery cards’
By Nathan Grayson on April 7th, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- aepervius : “There is only one problem with your argument : they haven't developped yet at ALL for PS4 and Xbox one. And PS3 is notrioulsy hard ...” on Bungie: Destiny Not Ruled Out For PC
- abremms : “I use mechjeb because I like to focus on design and building, not retrying the launch every time I make the slightest mistake. I only ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- Sheng-ji : “Can you not read: I quote from you "You should be giving to a charity that ..." Like I said, you are an arrogant pig. ...” on Wake Sale: Alan Wake Now Humbled And Bundled
- Cinek : “I don't get this game to be honest. Sounds like one of these games which are difficult only because: A) noone bothered with good tutorial ...” on (Not) Rocket Science In Kerbal Space Program
- AngoraFish : “Okay, I've played now for several hours (well into noble stages), but I think I'm done. The game is addictive in a repetitive sort of ...” on 7 Grand Steps Takes One Giant Leap Toward Release