If there is any nuclear-powered cyberninjas deciding world issues for the Illuminati via proxy battles after travelling to a deserted ice cave in a submarine simulator you buy to donate to charity today, THIS would be your one.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘low light combat’
By Cara Ellison on March 13th, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- Bedeage : “You fucking hippy” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- magogjack : “YESFACE!!!!” on Polyptical Discourse: The Kingsport Cases
- johann tor : “So, this was a column wherein the author attacked head-on the need to write another column... Because as he says he's fizzing with ideas - ...” on Cardboard Children: Change Or Die
- Simbosan : “Resources yes, assets no. I am indeed doing lots of leadership for resources” on Twenty Bucks: Neverwinter
- Zogtee : “I loved the first one, but less focus on singleplayer means I'll give this one a miss.” on Wot I Think: Sanctum 2