Lume might not have been a particularly challenging adventure, but the visuals were nothing less than inspired. Taking their inspiration from classic stop-frame animation, the game was actually made from cardboard and paper, and consequently looked incredible. The sequel, Lumnino City, uses the same approach, creating “a wondrous sprawling puzzle adventure game, entirely made from paper, card, wood, miniature lights and electric motors.” And it looks completely beautiful. Really, go look at the video below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘Lumino City’
By Jim Rossignol on January 31st, 2013.
Respond to our gibber
- 00000 : “There are still 5 players per team, 3 lanes and a jungle. Maybe if you'd combined SMITE with Ricochet, you'd have an exceptional MOBA.” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday
- zelgaris : “Also one of the "early access" players and also I can't agree with you. Only really valid point I see in your comment is the ...” on Element4l Still Looks Delightful, Releases This Week
- -Spooky- : “Made my day” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- -Spooky- : “Rising Storm is a stand alone sequel to RO2” on Call Of Duty: Ghosts RPS EXCLUSIVE Dogshot Gallery
- 00000 : “Have you played SMITE recently?” on EA’s Dawngate MOBA Detailed, Beta This Friday