Being a notorious liar has gave me many opportunities in life: my zeppelin is made of gold, my cat is the last of its species, and I’m typing this from the top of Skull Mountain. But it also made playing increpare’s tiny, dungeon crawler Promises really tough, as you need to keep your promises to snatch the keys to complete the game. I don’t want to spoil it, as there’s only a minute’s worth of game here and because I’m essentially a nice person with some flaws, so instead I’ll write some more lies. In Promises you fight a mega-copter made of the ghosts of old tanks, and if you Google the name of the game three times in a row there’s a small chance the rapture will occur. Look, just play it. I promise I’ll tell the truth below.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘lying’
By Craig Pearson on February 22nd, 2012.
Respond to our gibber
- alphyna : “No, you're not the only one. Hawke was very likable, actually, if not smart. The Warden was just, well, bland.” on Dragon Age 3 Confirmed For “Fall 2014″
- alphyna : “"Shale, Sten, Oghren, and Morrigan" A Man-Killing Comical Inorganic Thing (okay, that *is* somewhat original, but not much), A Stoic, A Funny Drunk Loser and ...” on Dragon Age 3 Confirmed For “Fall 2014″
- frightlever : “I'm playing on super duper hard. Not only do the guards look up, last night when I went to bed the guards jumped me with ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- frightlever : “There's a wider audience that enjoys QTE? Well that's two hundred years of evolutionary theory right out the window. QTE - why I have a ...” on Thief: Eidos’ Words Vs My E3 Playthrough
- King_Rocket : “Aww I'm sad this is not a game based on Joss Whedon's Dollhouse” on Welcome To The Dollhouse: Daylight