“We’re ahead of everybody by five to ten years in terms of destruction,” Red Faction Guerilla lead designer James Hague tells Eurogamer. “…we wanted to go toward fully-dynamic for everything. It’s a very different technical direction from where other people are going.” Judging by the insane super-hammer trailer that Volition have just released, he might just be right. I’ve been quietly sceptical about this, and I’m still rather expecting it to mess up, but that hammer… colour me interested. More varied destruction – presented by some dude I think might be from that program about big men breaking stuff – beyond the jump.
Posts Tagged ‘mack’
By Jim Rossignol on March 24th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- realitysconcierge : “Stardew is the game that I want above all others right now.” on Greenlit: Game Dev Tycoon, RIOT, More
- shrewdlogarithm : “Absolutely - I've played pretty-much every MMO (bar some of the dodgier F2P Asian ones) and NONE of them have done anything like as well ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Anders Wrist : “I personally enjoyed Rift a lot, and I agree on the balancing issues, but personally I just find GW2 to be more fun to play ...” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs
- Dariune : “This has the potential to be exactly what I would like to play. I hope the mechanics are as well thought out as that video.” on The Younger Scrolls: Morblivion – Frontiers
- LickingABeluga : “Trion Isthmus seems quite appropriate” on The Price Of Defiance: Trion Worlds Hit By Big Layoffs