In this interview World In Conflict lead Magnus Jansen talked to us about how Soviet Assault is more like a relaunch or “director’s cut” of the original game than a traditional expansion. He discusses how online RTS games need “silent communication” and announces that all WiC players will receive an big content update to bring everyone in line with the new materials from Soviet Assault. Read on for a tip of the hat to Ground Control, and the inside perspective on Soviet Assault.
Posts Tagged ‘magnus jansen’
By Jim Rossignol on March 9th, 2009.
Respond to our gibber
- frightlever : “When a gaming professional is having difficulty with the difficulty there's probably something wrong with the difficulty. Hey, when you're making a decent living playing ...” on Hands On: Grim Dawn
- Axess Denyd : “I agree about the shortcomings of the cockpit view, but I'm not sure that most other people necessarily agree. I guess it depends on the ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- Derppy : “@tyen The cars already have some interior, because you can see the wheel, seat and such through the windows. I'm sure many people would be ...” on Imaginative Car Pun Headline: Grid 2′s Eliminator
- wizardglick : “I don't know. how about "Better Than Wolves"? This is a mod that's grown from just adding a few extra blocks that seemed to fit, ...” on A Minecraft Mod To Admeier: CivCraft
- Festus McGee : “1. WASD. 2. Free beta. 3. Chill.” on On A Stick: Moon Rising’s New Beta